AWB Regional Transportation Meetings provide chance to voice opposition to statewide transportation impact fees
June 29, 2021
The Association of Washington Business is partnering with 10 Chambers of Commerce across the state to host regional transportation meetings to gather input from the business community on the possibility of a transportation package…and you are invited to attend.
While most of the COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted as of June 30, AWB urges flexibility as some locations may still require masks, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
AWB has also invited House and Senate transportation chairs to participate, and each meeting will last about an hour. Full schedule below.
AWB Transportation Regional Meetings 2021
- Vancouver – Tuesday, June 29, 7:30 a.m. at the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
- Tacoma – Tuesday, June 29, 5:30 p.m. at the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber
- Bellevue – Wednesday, June 30, 8 a.m. at the Bellevue Chamber
- Seattle – Wednesday, June 30, noon at the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- Spokane (FULL; a waitlist has been created) – Wednesday, July 7, 8 a.m. at Greater Spokane Incorporated
- Tri-Cities (FULL; a waitlist has been created) – Thursday, July 8, 8 a.m. at the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Yakima – Thursday, July 8, 5:30 p.m. at the Greater Yakima Chamber of Commerce
- Wenatchee – Friday, July 9, noon at the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Everett – Tuesday, July 13, 8 a.m. at Economic Alliance Snohomish County
- Mount Vernon – Tuesday, July 13, noon at the Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce
Attend and oppose statewide transportation impact fees
BIAW encourages you to please attend and express strong opposition to the concept of statewide transportation impact fees.
Please RSVP to Liv Johnson by email at: email@example.com. It’s important to track attendance given size limitations with some of the venues so please RSVP if you plan to attend.