Affordable Health Care
The BIAW Health Insurance Program is proud to offer members of the BIAW an affordable group health insurance option. For over 20 years, the BIAW Health Insurance Program has set the standard among association health plans with its commitment to excellence in pricing, benefit plan designs, and customer service.
You don’t need to be a BIAW member to receive a free health insurance quote and comparison—but, you’ll want to become one once you see how great the savings are!
As one of the largest multi-employer health care purchasing alliances in the Northwest, BIAW members are able to choose competitive health insurance options that fit their company’s individual needs. Purchasing power, excellent benefits, and rate stability are the cornerstones of the success of BIAW’s Health Insurance program.
- The BIAW Program offers group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans. Over 30 plans are available including Health Savings Accounts, life insurance, dental, and vision. All provide a wide range of benefits and deductible levels.
- All BIAW benefit plans include 100% coverage for preventive care benefits such as baby care, screenings, annual physicals, and many more.
- All BIAW Regence BlueShield plans include coverage for on-the-job accidents (when the claimant is not covered under a workers’ compensation program). Most other plans exclude these claims.
- No matter which combination of BIAW benefit plans your company selects, you will receive only one monthly billing statement, and make a single monthly payment.
- Members take advantage of significantly reduced rates well below the direct market. The pooling power of the members allows for competitive pricing from over 30 options, including Regence BlueShield, Asuris Northwest Health, Kaiser Permanente, Delta Dental, and LifeMap.
Health Insurance Program Consultants
EPK Benefits is the exclusive contract consultants for BIAW’s Health Insurance program. EPK Benefits provides direct customer service to both participating companies and employees.
Capital Benefit Services, Inc. is responsible for plan design, carrier renewal negotiations, employee communications, plan comparisons, employee meetings and evaluating additional benefit options.