BIAW wins NAHB Grand Awards for growth and retention
August 7, 2022
The Building Industry Association of Washington recently won Grand Awards from the National Association of Home Builders for outstanding membership growth and retention!
And it’s thanks in large part to the tremendous efforts by all our member recruiters and local association staff who competed to win it all during our 2021 Membership Monopoly Membership Drive!
From 2020 to 2021:
- BIAW’s membership grew by 221 members for a total of 7,917 members; and
- BIAW’s retention rate increased from 83.4% to 88.7%.
Membership Monopoly drives growth and retention
In case you missed it:
- 10 local associations won between $1,000 and $5,000 for finishing the drive with retention rates over 85 percent;
- Five local associations won the #WinItAll package for recruitment, including two roundtrip tickets and a five-night hotel stay in Orlando for the International Builders Show and an invitation to our exclusive recruiters’ reception; and
- Twelve individual members won prizes in one of three levels, ranging from invitations to our exclusive recruiter reception at the International Builders Show in Orlando to the #WinItAll Package!
Thank you to all the BIAW membership, BIAW and local association staff who worked together to win these Grand Awards! Membership is critical to protecting and promoting our industry!