2021 Association Excellence Awards Winners!
May 10, 2022
Best Membership Recruitment/Retention Plan Implemented:
- MBA of Pierce County (more than 600 members) – Acquisition, Engagement, and Retention Plan 2021
- BIA of Washington (state association) – BIAW Membership Monopoly Drive
- Central Washington HBA (201-600 members) – HOME Resource & Buyers Guide, Fall 2021
- MBA of Pierce County (more than 600 members) – Spanish Translated Handbook
Best Local Government Affairs Effort:
- MBA of Pierce County (more than 600 members) – Puyallup Permit Partnership Produces Model Code
Best Parade or Tour of Homes
- Central Washington HBA (201-600 members) – 2021 Central Washington Tour of Homes™
“It never ceases to amaze the work product that is created by local and state HBA’s throughout our NAHB federation,” said Brian Miller, EOC President and EVP of the BIA of Northern Kentucky. “The sheer cumulative effort embodied by all that submitted for AEA awards is beyond impressive.”
“During these ever-changing and challenging times, it takes grit, determination, innovation and a spirit of entrepreneurship to successfully navigate the headwinds that face associations today,” he said. “The volunteers, leaders and staff teams that represent the 2021 winners should take pride in knowing that they embody the true excellence we see day in and day out to run a vibrant and successful association. Well done!”
NAHB will add the winning entries to the NAHB website, so other executives and associations across the country can access and learn from them to provide better service to their own members and community.